Cortech 86484 Razorback Stackable Chair
The Cortech RazorBack Chair is a one piece injection molded plastic stack chair designed for extreme environments. The RazorBack Chair is ideal for use as Correctional Facility Furniture, Detention Furniture, Behavioral Health Furniture, and Mental Health Furniture. The RazorBack Chair is also a perfect fit for Schools and Universities, Residential Institutions, Public Safety Facilities and any intense use application. The RazorBack chairs Muscle-Back leg design and Structural Span provide MAXIMUM STRENGTH. In addition, the ergonomic low back design is more resistant to chair leaning or rockering which can cause stress and failure in other chairs used in similar use environments.
The RazorBack Chair has an extremely high load capacity. The RazorBack passes the CAL TB133 burn test, and has passed a 1500 lb. static load test.
- Durable, one piece, injection molded design for increased strength.
- Flame retardant (passes Cal 133).
- 1500 lb. static load.
- Passes ASTM F1561-03.
- Cost effective economical.
- Easy to clean.
- Constructed with high impact "no break" polypropylene.
- Light weight - Only 8 lbs.
- Stackable space saving storage.
- Optional chair dolly (Cortech DY9000, sold separately)
- Ergonomic low back design is more resistant to chair leaning or rockering.
- Muscle-Back Legs include pilot hole for field drilling to enable bolt down option.
- Manufactured to ISO Quality Standards.
- The RazorBack carries a 10 year warranty.
- Available colors: 86484BK Black, 86484B Buff, 86484FG Fog Gray, 86484T Teal, 86484SB Slate Blue, 86484P Plum, 86484BG Blue Gray, 86484GN Green, 86884BN Brown
About Cortech USA by Correctional Technologies:
Cortech USA (Correctional Technologies) manufactures products that are exceptionally durable, designed for use in compassionate and normative behavioral healthcare, corrections, law enforcement, heavy use commercial and industrial environments, parks and recreation, schools, universities, hospitals, emergency and homeless shelters, and other institutions and facilities where safety and durability matter. Cortech products are ideal for extreme use and intensive use environments.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.