Cortech 116484 Sentinel Armless Chair
The Cortech Sentinel Chair is a one piece rotationally molded armless chair with an ergonomic design for maximum comfort. The chair has an extremely high load capacity and is designed to stand alone or be ganged together. The Sentinel Chair can be weighed down with sand through the optional ballast door, bolted to the floor, or bolted multiple chairs. The chair has no wood or metal components, and will pass the Cal 133 Burn Test. The Sentinel Chair is ideal for use as Correctional Facility Furniture, Behavioral Health Furniture, Detention Furniture, Mental Health Furniture, Residential Institution Furniture, Public Safety Facilities Furniture and any other intense use application.
- 10 Year Warranty (Warranty valid on manufacturing defects only).
- Durable, one piece, rotationally molded design for increased strength. Constructed of high impact no break UV stabilized polyethylene. No steel or wood components.
- Can be used as stand alone or be ganged together.
- Can be bolted together, in place, as well as to the floor via concealed pilot holes.
- Can be easily filled with sand through optional ballast door on site to weigh down. Secures with tamperproof screws.
- Manufactured to ISO Quality Standards in the USA.
- Resistant to stains.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Flame Retardant (passes Cal 133) (Test reports available upon request).
- 1500 lb. static load (Test reports available upon request).
- Specify with or without access door:
- Without: 116484GR Green, 116484BK Black, 116484G Gray, 116484BR Brown, 116484BG Blue-Gray, 116484SB Slate Blue
- With access door: 116484GRS Green, 116484BKS Black, 116484GS Gray, 116484BRS Brown, 116484BGS Blue-Gray, 116484SBS Slate Blue
About Cortech USA by Correctional Technologies:
Cortech USA (Correctional Technologies) manufactures products that are exceptionally durable, designed for use in compassionate and normative behavioral healthcare, corrections, law enforcement, heavy use commercial and industrial environments, parks and recreation, schools, universities, hospitals, emergency and homeless shelters, and other institutions and facilities where safety and durability matter. Cortech products are ideal for extreme use and intensive use environments.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.