Cortech 116484 Sentinel Armless Chair
The Cortech Sentinel Arm Chair is a one-piece, rotationally molded chair designed to stand alone or be bolted together in group seating areas. Ergonomically designed and infused with CORx antimicrobial compound, the Sentinel Chair is a safe solution for frequent, continuous use in intensive environments. The Sentinel Chair is ideal for use as Correctional Facility Furniture, Behavioral Health Furniture, Detention Furniture, Mental Health Furniture, Residential Institution Furniture, and Public Safety Facilities Furniture. Use for Individual and Group Seating configurations.
- Durable, one piece, rotationally molded design for increased strength. Constructed of high impact no break UV stabilized polyethylene. No steel or wood components
- Can be used as stand alone or be ganged together
- Can be bolted together or in place to the floor, via concealed pilot holes
- Dimensions: 33"H x 24"W x 24"D
- Can be easily filled with sand through optional ballast door on site to weigh down. Secures with tamper-proof screws
- Manufactured to ISO Quality Standards in the USA
- Resistant to stains
- Easy to clean, sanitize, and maintain
- Flame Retardant (passes Cal 133) (Test reports available upon request)
- 1500 lb. static load (Test reports available upon request)
- Specify with or without ballast access door:
- 116484 - without ballast door
- 116484S - with access door
- Colors: Aqua, Black, Blue Gray, Brown, Burgundy, Gray, Green, Indigo, Midnight Blue, Sand, Slate Blue, Stone Gray
- 10 Year Warranty
Categories: Behavioral Health Chairs, Furniture, Rotationally Molded Furniture, Behavioral/Mental Health Furniture, Commercial, Correctional Furniture, Corrections, Corrections Seating, Mental Health Furniture, Schools and Universities, Detention Centers, Correctional Facilities
About Cortech USA by Correctional Technologies:
Cortech USA (Correctional Technologies) manufactures products that are exceptionally durable, designed for use in compassionate and normative behavioral healthcare, corrections, law enforcement, heavy use commercial and industrial environments, parks and recreation, schools, universities, hospitals, emergency and homeless shelters, and other institutions and facilities where safety and durability matter. Cortech products are ideal for extreme use and intensive use environments.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.