Sundstrom Safety SR 200 Full Face Respiratory Protection Mask with Polycarbonate Visor
The Sundstrom Safety SR 200 full face mask Air Purifying Respirator is intended for use when maximum safety and breathing comfort are required.
- The full face mask is used with the same simple cartridge and filter system as Sundstrom half masks.
- The material and pigment in the face piece are FDA and BGA approved for foods, and minimize the risk of contact allergies.
- All exposed plastic parts are made of polyamide.
- The mask has two exhalation valves that provide minimum exhalation resistance, and an easily adjustable fabric head harness.
- Some of the inhalation air is guided via the screen disc to prevent misting.
- The mask is very light, only 450 grams (16 ounce).
- Comes with silicone mask with polycarbonate visor, full face mask textile head harness, carrier strap, adapter SR 280-3, prefilter SR 221, prefilter holder, cleaning wipe SR 5226 and ID tag SR 368.
- The SR 307 compressed air attachment (sold separately) can be connected to the SR 200 full face mask and the combination is called a Type C Continuous Flow Supplied Air Respirator.
- Can be connected to SR 500 fan unit or to compressed air.
- Polycarbonate visor.
Price is per piece. Packed 3 pieces per case - sold only in full case quantities.
About Sundstrom Safety:
Sundstrom Safety is a world leader in respiratory masks, filters, and other respiratory safety devices. Sundstrom respiratory protection equipment is simple, effective, and comfortable to wear. Sundstrom respiratory protection masks and devices are used to prevent workers from breathing in harmful air contaminants.