Sundstrom Safety SR 100 Half Face Respiratory Protection Mask with Cradle
The Sundstrom Safety SR 100 half mask Air Purifying Respirator is made of silicone and includes a cradle.
- The mask is equipped with two exhalation valves, which ensures very low exhalation resistance.
- Valve covers with baffles effectively protect the exhalation membrane against dust and paint mist.
- The easily adjustable elastic head harness is designed as a V-shaped loop and has a large, dished crown plate, which contributes to a comfortable and secure fit.
- Comes with silicone mask, prefilter holder, cleaning wipe SR 5226 and ID tag SR 368
- Best stored in box SR 230 or storage bag SR 339.
- Sized for Medium to Large head sizes.
- Option: the compressed air attachment SR 307 (sold separately) can be connected to the SR 100 half mask; this combination is called a Type C Continuous Flow Supplied Air Respirator.
- Price is per piece. Packed 10 pieces per case - sold only in full case quantities.
- Use with Sundstrom Safety filters and/or cartridges to remove chemical contaminants (sold separately).
About Sundstrom Safety:
Sundstrom Safety is a world leader in respiratory masks, filters, and other respiratory safety devices. Sundstrom respiratory protection equipment is simple, effective, and comfortable to wear. Sundstrom respiratory protection masks and devices are used to prevent workers from breathing in harmful air contaminants.