Propper F5488 ECWCS Gen III Polartec Fleece Liner
With plenty of warmth on its own and the ability to zip into military parkas, the Propper Gen III Fleece Jacket is ready for active duty use. The Gen III ECWCS Fleece Liner is sewn to milspec and can be worn with several outerwear parkas used by the military. Constructed with lightweight and durable Polartec Thermal Pro fabric, the liner effectively retains body heat with little bulk. Stretch-grid fleece side panels add comfort and breathability. Features include nylon reinforcements at the collar, shoulders and elbows, two hand-warmer pockets, two internal chest pockets and raglan sleeves for better range of motion.
- 100% Polartec Thermal Pro fleece
- Sewn to military specification GL/PD-06-03
- Polartec Thermal Pro fabric is 30 times more durable than traditional fleece
- Nylon reinforcements at the collar, shoulders and elbows
- Fade and shrink resistant
- Two hand-warmer pockets
- Two internal chest pockets
- Zipper front with cord pull
- Stretch-grid fleece side panels add comfort and breathability
- Raglan sleeves for better range of motion
- Elastic sleeve cuffs
- Colors: Tan or Foliage Green
About Propper International:
Propper is one of the largest manufacturers of tactical military uniforms and duty apparel in the United States, serving the needs of U.S. military, law enforcement and public safety operators, including Police, Fire, EMS/EMT, Paramedics, Wildland Firefighters, and other first responders. Propper military, law enforcement and tactical uniforms, apparel and gear are cut and sewn in 9001-2008 ISO-Certified production facilities in Haiti and Dominican Republic, as well as in Propper's Berry-Compliant production facility in Puerto Rico.