Propper F5474-07-001 Defender Echo Softshell Jacket
When the temperature drops, the Propper Defender Echo is a versatile softshell jacket that works well as a stand-alone shell. With contemporary design and maximum functionality, this jacket in Polartec fleece features a water-resistant, windproof and breathable barrier treated with DWR to shield you from rain and weather.
- DuPont Teflon fabric protector repels stains and liquids
- DWR (durable water repellent) for advanced weather protection
- Can be used as a liner for Propper Defender Delta, Gamma and Halo I jackets
- Zippered exterior chest pocket
- Two zippered, tilted front pockets
- Chest pen pocket
- Zipper front with cord pull
- Side access zippers allow access to duty belt/weapon
- Color: black
About Propper International:
Propper is one of the largest manufacturers of tactical military uniforms and duty apparel in the United States, serving the needs of U.S. military, law enforcement and public safety operators, including Police, Fire, EMS/EMT, Paramedics, Wildland Firefighters, and other first responders. Propper military, law enforcement and tactical uniforms, apparel and gear are cut and sewn in 9001-2008 ISO-Certified production facilities in Haiti and Dominican Republic, as well as in Propper's Berry-Compliant production facility in Puerto Rico.