Propper F5454-38 BDU Coat - 65-35 Ripstop
Stay sharp in the four-pocket Propper BDU Coat. Drain holes in the bellowed pockets provide quick drying, and the fused shirt pocket flaps and collar create a clean, pressed look. Other features include a chest pen pocket, two-piece double-reinforced elbows, felled side seams and sleeves for durability, as well as adjustable sleeve buttons. Sewn to military specification MIL-DTL-44048H. Pair it with the BDU Trouser for a rugged uniform.
- Sewn to military specification MIL-DTL-44048H
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Four front cargo pockets with hidden button flaps
- Chest pen pocket
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Fused pocket flaps and collar for clean, professional look
- Covered button front
- Two-piece, double-reinforced elbows
- Adjustable buttons at sleeve cuffs
- 65/35 polyester/cotton ripstop
About Propper International:
Propper is one of the largest manufacturers of tactical military uniforms and duty apparel in the United States, serving the needs of U.S. military, law enforcement and public safety operators, including Police, Fire, EMS/EMT, Paramedics, Wildland Firefighters, and other first responders. Propper military, law enforcement and tactical uniforms, apparel and gear are cut and sewn in 9001-2008 ISO-Certified production facilities in Haiti and Dominican Republic, as well as in Propper's Berry-Compliant production facility in Puerto Rico.