PosiWear M3 C3902 Disposable Grey Coveralls with Elastic Wrists and Ankles (Case)
These grey disposable coveralls are made of West Chester PosiWear M3 material. Five layers of spunbond and meltblown polypropylene filters particulates preventing them from reaching wearer but allowing for a high level of breathable comfort.
- Features zipper front with collar and elastic wrist/ankle.
- PosiWear M3: Five layers of spunbond and meltblown polypropylene filters particulates preventing them from reaching wearer but allowing for a high level of breathable comfort.
- Target uses: dry particulate; liquid splash; non-hazardous chemicals
- Target industries: industrial manufacturing, food Processing, heavy dust enviroments, and general maintenance
- Features and benefits: five layers of protection; high level of breathability; serged seams
- ANSI Sized for a wide range of motion.
- Elastic waistband for improved fit.
- Minimum order quantities may apply.
- Color: Grey.
- Available in sizes M - 5XL.
- Packed 25 units per case. Sold in full case quantities only.
Industries and Applications: Manufacturing, hazmat and abatement, food processing and services, cleaning and janitorial, maintenance, manufacturing, paper industry, or where heavy dust environments are present.
About West Chester Protective Gear
West Chester is one of the largest suppliers of work gloves, disposable clothing and rainwear in the U.S. West Chester Gear offers a wide range of work gloves and chemical protection for commercial workers. West Chester PosiWear disposable coveralls, disposable clothing, and disposable protective clothing is used for worker safety in a wide variety of industrial applications.