Moduform RM6B Roommate Wardrobe Dresser
For more than 40 years, Moduform's Roommate collection has been the established standard for commercial and contract use room furniture. The lines are crisp and the finish is clean. Solid red oak elements help to create a warm and inviting atmosphere so that wherever the products are used, it will always feel like home.
Applications: Moduform's Roommate furniture is ideal for residence halls as well as human service applications, including some drug and alcohol rehabilitation facilities, homeless shelters, housing for abused and battered women, and transitional housing. Not recommended for use in behavioral health care or other settings where patients or residents may be at risk to themselves or others
- Cabinet: Solid Planked Red Oak Sides.
- Interior: Clothes Pole, Hat Shelf.
- Top: Wood grain HPL with Thermoplastic Matching Edge.
- Hinges: Door Opens 270° for Full Access.
- Glides: Adjustable Leveling.
- Assembly: Automated Clamps to Ensure Frames are Square, Joints are Tight & True and of the Highest Build Quality.
- All Wood Components are Finished with Our Specially Formulated ModuV Resin Inside and Out.
- ModuV is the Most Durable and Environmentally Friendly Finish Available with 100% of the Sealer & Top-Coat Pressure Applied to the Part.
- We Apply ModuV via a Flat-Line Roll-Coating System that Eliminates Harmful Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
- ModuV Resin is Impervious to Discoloration, Most Food and Beverage Stains, Abrasions from Paper, Books, and Writing Instruments.
- ModuV Resin is Chemically Inert – It Will Stand Tough Against Harsh Cleaning Solvents, Commercial Detergents and Even Nail Polish Remover.
- 24"d / 36"w / 75"h
- Available options:
Door Locks – Cylinder or Hasp.
Surface Mounted Pulls.
Unframed Mirror to Mount Inside Door.
- Door Locks – Cylinder or Hasp.
- Available colors: Natural Oak (standard finish), Cherry Oak, Dark Mocha Oak, Light Cherry Oak, Stone Oak
Moduform provides the highest quality dorm room furniture, library furniture, behavioral health furniture, military and gsa furniture and more. Moduform furniture combines high value, ruggedness and reliability. Whether you are a government agency, a business, or a college looking for residence hall furniture, Moduform offers its extensive experience manufacturing high use furniture for heavy use applications. Moduform delivers quality intensive use furniture to universities, jails, libraries, colleges, military bases, hospitals, libraries and detention centers all over the US that meets the exact style and functional characteristics that each facility demands, making sure that our customers get the very best quality intensive use furniture to make your decor look as good as it works.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.