Moduform 5000-250 / 5000-251 ModuMaxx Lounge Chair
The ModuMaxx 5000-250 or ModuMaxx 5000-251 is a rotationally molded plastic one-piece lounge chair engineered for institutional challenges and suitable for intensive use applications, including lounges and waiting room areas. The extra wide seat provides more space than traditional side chairs. Arms add support to help with sitting or standing while providing comfort and safety. Cleaning is easy, as steam, a damp cloth or bleach-based disinfectants can be used to aid in the control of bacteria and other pathogens. The ModuMaxx lounge chair is easy to move around, gang together or add weight. These are perfect for use in waiting rooms at correctional facilities, libraries, residence halls, military buildings, and health care establishments, as well as in lounge or study areas.
- Material: Unique Blend of Linear Low Density Polyethylene.
- Process: Rotationally Molded for One Piece Design.
- Polyethylene: 200 Mils Thick, Non-Porous, Impact, Puncture, Pick, Fluid and Contraband Resistant.
- Color: Uniform and Homogeneous and Includes UV Inhibitors to Reduce Fading.
- Texture: Leather Grain for Durability.
- Cleanability: Commercial Detergents, Steam or Bleach-Based Agents to Aid in Prevention of Bloodborne Pathogens, Viruses and Infections.
- Fire Retardant & Self-Extinguishing for Safety.
- Seamless Design.
- Hollow Core that can be Ballasted if Needed for Additional Security. Optional Ballast Access Cover #BAC sold separately.
- Cushion Colors: Available in Standard ModuForm Molded Polyethylene Color Palette.
- Certified Green for Healthier Indoor Environments.
- Two versions:
- #5000-250 - standalone chair
- #5000-251 - gangable/tandem ready version with embedded inserts for ganging together multiple chairs.
- Options (sold separately):
- Ganging Hardware Kit #50-H-251
- Floor Anchoring Kit #50-H-FIXED for floor mounting.
- Ballast Access Cover #BAC for use with optional sand ballast
- No seams, springs, or other components that can break down or become detached.
- Arms allow for support to assist with standing or sitting along with added safety.
- Meets CAL TB 133.
- Available colors: #318 - Burgundy, #360- Grape, #426 - Slate Blue, #445 - Surf, #525 - Celtic, #901 - Black, #902- Shade.
- Dimensions: 29.5" D x 29" W x 29" H, 39 lbs.
Rotomolded Polyethylene Colors
About Modumaxx Lounge Seating
ModuMaxx lounge seating is rotationally molded using linear low-density polyethylene. This impact resistant material is flame retardant, easily cleaned and will withstand kicking, fluids, scratching and other general abuse. Disinfect with steam, bleach-based cleaners and other commercial detergents to aid in the control of infections, viruses and bloodborne pathogens.
Its seamless design was engineered as a single piece to prevent the concealment of contraband while making it simple to maintain. Specially formulated polyethylene includes UV inhibitors to reduce fading and maintain it colorfastness.
If additional weight is necessary, ModuForm’s exclusive Ballast Access System can easily be added. This high-impact cover is attached using tamper-proof, steel-on-steel fasteners and makes adding material simple while being safe, secure and long lasting.
When you’re looking for rugged, abuse-resistant lounge seating that provides flexibility in configuration with an ability to be disinfected with heavy-strength cleansers, ModuMaxx is the solution.
Moduform provides the highest quality dorm room furniture, library furniture, behavioral health furniture, military and gsa furniture and more. Moduform furniture combines high value, ruggedness and reliability. Whether you are a government agency, a business, or a college looking for residence hall furniture, Moduform offers its extensive experience manufacturing high use furniture for heavy use applications. Moduform delivers furniture to universities, jails, libraries, colleges, military bases, hospitals, libraries and detention centers all over the US that meets the exact style and functional characteristics that each facility demands, making sure that our customers get the very best quality intensive use furniture to make your decor look as good as it works.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.