McRae 8306 Ultra Light Extended Comfort Temperate Weather Combat Boot - Coyote
The McRae Ultra Light Extended Comfort Temperate Weather Combat Boot with Vibram sole is among the lightest weight boots in its class.
- 8" Height
- Vibram P439R PU/Rubber outsole with low density/Ultra Light Weight PU midsole.
- Durably Waterproof Protection via New More Breathable GORE-TEX Membrane which extends the comfort range inside the boot in warm climates.
- Lightweight & Athletic Strobel Constructionwith built-in lateral motion control device (MCD) for added stabillity.
- Footbed: Low density, removable PU midsole.
- Upper: Genuine Cowhide Suede and 1000 Denier Cordura.
- Topline: Flat collar with extended pull-tab at rear to help secure laces when tied around boot top.
- Nylon coated speedlaces and eyelets combined with functional Teraloc Laces help keep boots snug even when becoming untied.
- Sizes: 5 - 12, 13 Regular and Wide
- Made in USA
About McRae Footwear:
Since 1966, McRae Footwear has made high quality military boots for the US Military, including military combat and tactical boots. McRae Footwear is a division of McRae Industries
Shipping Eligible for FREE Shipping on Orders over $75
McRae Footwear 8306