Duramax Safdesk Cell Desk
The Duramax Safe Furniture line is designed with no exposed fasteners and limited opportunities for self-harm. The Duramax SAFSTOOL and SAFDESK both incorporate one piece molded construction with rounded edges, sloping top surfaces and permanent installation to defeat their being used to inflict self injury. The Duramax SafDesk and SafStool are designed to complement Durasafe beds to help create a safer cell environment.
Note: Due to production and supply chain issues, we are unable to quote current or leadtime. Please contact us for updated information or for alternate items.
- Safe furniture - no ligature
- The wall-mounted SafDesk has sloping ends and rounded corners and edges, which help to prevent ligature attachment
- More knee space has been created for added comfort
- One-piece molded desk with a solid filled cavity to prevent drumming
- Dimensions 27" height x 15" depth x 30" width
- Weight 25 lbs
- Made To Order (MTO items are non-cancellable and non-returnable)
- Specify your choice of color
- The Duramax SafStool and SafDesk can be used together as shown in the picture, but are not attached to each other and are sold separately
Not all styles are suitable to all applications for safety reasons - if you are not sure of suitability please ask us!
About Duramax institutional furniture:
The Duramax series of institutional furniture includes more than ten different fiberglass bed designs for use in mental health, dormitory and correctional facilities, including prisons and detention centers. Duramax manufactures wall mounted beds, free standing beds with legs, free standing beds with enclosed sides, wall mounted and free standing bunk beds, stacking cots and beds with anchor points for restraints, and platform beds. All of these are molded fiberglass products, designed and manufactured for these specific institutional environments.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.