Duramax Durashelf Wall-Mounted Wardrobe and Shelf Unit
The Durashelf is a one-piece fiberglass shelf unit, an ideal choice for use as a wardrobe in rooms and dormitories. It has no moving parts, attachments, or seams, which makes it safe for both patient and staff, and convenient to use, inspect, and keep clean.
Note: Due to production and supply chain issues, we are unable to quote current or leadtime. Please contact us for updated information or for alternate items.
- Designed to be wall-mounted. For this purpose, it has a perimeter flange pre-drilled from the factory to accept fasteners (sold separately).
- All corners and edges are rounded, and the top of the shelf is sloped so as not to provide an anchor point for ligatures.
- The shelf cavity is filled with a rigid expandable foam for rigidity and to eliminate drumming.
- The surface is textured.
- Available as a four shelf unit (pictured) and a two shelf unit:
- Four shelf unit - 2460S: Height 63", Width 28", Depth 11", Weight 45 lbs
- Two shelf unit - 2432S: Height 35", Width 28", Depth 11", Weight 29 lbs
- Made To Order (MTO items are non-cancellable and non-returnable)
- Specify your choice of color.
Not all styles are suitable to all applications for safety reasons - if you are not sure of suitability please ask us!
About Duramax molded institutional furniture:
The Duramax series of institutional furniture includes more than ten different fiberglass bed designs for use in mental health, dormitory and correctional facilities, including prisons and detention centers. Duramax manufactures wall mounted beds, free standing beds with legs, free standing beds with enclosed sides, wall mounted and free standing bunk beds, stacking cots and beds with anchor points for restraints, and platform beds. All of these are molded fiberglass products, designed and manufactured for these specific institutional environments.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.