Duramax Durasafe Wall Mounted Cell Bed
The Duramax Durasafe Cell Bed is available in 3 configurations: right side - RC, left side - LC, and Center/Full Span - C models. The "RC" and "LC" models are designed to be mounted in a corner against 2 walls. The "C" version of the Durasafe bed is designed to be installed with a space filler so that the bed can span the entire width of a room, against 3 walls. This makes it possible for the Durasafe C cell bed to use the entire wall space, and also allows the cell bed to cover conduits or pipes that may be running against the wall. The Durasafe C cell bed is available in 2 lengths that, when used with the space filler, will span rooms from 75" to 83" wide.
Note: Due to production and supply chain issues, we are unable to quote current or leadtime. Please contact us for updated information or for alternate items.
- Molded in one piece, with no removable components.
- 16" high without a mattress, so it will accommodate both juveniles and adults
- Rounded corners and edges, safe from risk of ligature attach points
- Fully enclosed sides
- No seams, textured surface, available in 8 standard colors, and all of the other specialty features of fiberglass furniture.
- Ample toe space provided by the recessed base
- 2 large molded-in storage compartments
- Easily installed using adhesives (no exposed fasteners)
- Mattress platform is 31" wide x 76" long.
- Foam mattresses available (sold separately).
- Made To Order (MTO items are non-cancelable and non-returnable).
- Specify your choice of color.
- "C" model requires space filler unit
- Dimensions and weight:
- DURASAFE RC: 79" Long x 31" Wide x 16" High, 90 lbs - right side model
- DURASAFE LC: 79" Long x 31" Wide x 16" High, 90 lbs - left side model
- DURASAFE C: 73.75" Long or 76" Long x 31" Wide x 16" High, 115 lbs - center model (available in 2 lengths)
Not all styles are suitable to all applications for safety reasons - if you are not sure of suitability please ask us!
About Duramax institutional beds:
The Duramax series of institutional furniture includes more than ten different fiberglass bed designs for use in mental health, dormitory and correctional facilities, including prisons and detention centers. Duramax manufactures wall mounted beds, free standing beds with legs, free standing beds with enclosed sides, wall mounted and free standing bunk beds, stacking cots and beds with anchor points for restraints, and platform beds. All of these are molded fiberglass products, designed and manufactured for these specific institutional environments.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.