Duramax Durabunk Bunk Bed
The Durabunk FSB/Bunk Bunk Bed is one of the most popular Duramax bed models, designed and manufactured for use in youth facilities, corrections facilities including prisons, jails, and detention centers, and other institutional environments that require speciality furniture that can stand up to intensive use.*
Note: Due to production and supply chain issues, we are unable to quote current or leadtime. Please contact us for updated information or for alternate items.
- Consists of 2 platform beds connected by 4 bolt-on steel supports
- Each platform bed (top and bottom bunk) is constructed of one-piece molded fiberglass, available in a variety of colors.
- Mattress platform is 30" wide x 79" long
- Foam mattresses available (sold separately).
- Custom made to order (orders are non-cancelable and non-returnable).
- Dimensions and weight: 55 Height, 34 Width, 79 Length, 200 lbs (includes steel leg supports and both platforms)
*Warning: The Durabunk is not recommended for use in mental health hospitals, for emotionally disturbed patients, or anywhere that patient suicide should be of concern.
About Duramax institutional beds:
The Duramax series of instutitional furniture includes more than ten different fiberglass bed designs for use in mental health, dormitory and correctional facilities, including prisons and detention centers. Duramax manufactures wall mounted beds, free standing beds with legs, free standing beds with enclosed sides, wall mounted and free standing bunk beds, stacking cots and beds with anchor points for restraints, and platform beds. All of these are molded fiberglass products, designed and manufactured for these specific institutional environments.
Not all styles are suitable to all applications for safety reasons - if you are not sure of suitability please ask us! Click here to see General features and benefits of Duramax furniture.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.