Duramax Durabench Holding Cell Bench
The Duramax Durabench is a one-piece molded fiberglass modular bench.
- Designed to be secured to wall and floor with pre-drilled flange along top and
- bottom edges (hardware sold separately).
- Ends are vertical to the floor; can be installed in the corner of a room or next to another bench to span a wide area.
- Bench is four feet long.
- Contoured top for added comfort.
- Textured surface.
- Three recessed steel bars to anchor handcuffs or other restraints.
- Optional eye bolt for ankle restraints (see photo inset).
- Optional - add 2 additional steel attach points
- Dimensions and weight: 17" High x 20" Deep x 48" Long, 32 lbs
- Custom made to order (orders are non-cancelable and non-returnable).
- Specify your choice of color.
Not all styles are suitable to all applications for safety reasons - if you are not sure of suitability please ask us!
About Duramax institutional beds:
The Duramax series of instutitional furniture includes more than ten different fiberglass bed designs for use in mental health, dormitory and correctional facilities, including prisons and detention centers. Duramax manufactures wall mounted beds, free standing beds with legs, free standing beds with enclosed sides, wall mounted and free standing bunk beds, stacking cots and beds with anchor points for restraints, and platform beds. All of these are molded fiberglass products, designed and manufactured for these specific institutional environments.
Not all styles are suitable to all applications for safety reasons - if you are not sure of suitability please ask us! Click here to see General features and benefits of Duramax furniture.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.