CEIA MSD Cell Phone Detector
The illegal use of cell phones is a growing and dangerous problem in prisons and correctional institutions worldwide. These illegal cellphonesare a significant threat to prison security and circumvent the monitoring processes in prisons, while helping inmates commit new crimes both inside and outside the facility.
CEIA specifically designed the MSD Magneto Static Detector to quickly and easily detect all cell phones and other contraband concealed on the person or in body cavities (including key fob cell phones, smart phones, radio transceivers, etc.).
The CEIA MSD is a lightweight, portable and full-height ferromagnetic detector that combines high reliability and ergonomics with advanced detection and operator signaling features. Its one-piece design allows the CEIA MSD to be easily transported and operational in a very short time.
- Detection of all cell phones and other contraband concealed on the person or in body cavities (including keyfob cell phones) with or without batteries
- Detection of magnets and ferromagnetic metals
- Full-height, 360 detection
- 5 individual zones for pinpointing locations of contraband on the body
- Covert operation through use of Bluetooth headset (included)
- Fully weather proof for outdoor use
- Up to 26 hours continuous battery operation with 4.5 hours charge
- One-piece and lightweight design (total weight only 21 lbs with batteries included) easily transportable by one person
- Automatic adjustments offer unmatched detection in all environments
- Extremely durable design using stainless steel and high impact reinforced plastics
- Anti-tip suction cups for securing to smooth floor surfaces (included)
- No assembly required: immediately ready for stand-alone use
- Non-emitting device: safe for use for pace-makers and other medical implants
- Carrying case for personal transport and storage
- Heavy-duty lightweight carry system
- Custom fit to the MSD shape
- Dedicated pocket for accessories
- Space saving
- MSD Magneto Static Detector unit
- Installation kit: 4 rubber feet, 6 mm allen key, Test sample
- External AC/DC battery charger adapter
- Carrying case
- Bluetooth headset
About CEIA USA:
CEIA was founded over 45 years ago in Italy, and since then has become the premier manufacturer of metal detectors and security equipment. CEIA is known as a best in class manufacturer of top quality metal detectors for a wide range of applications, including government, industrial and commercial.
Limited Sale Item Export restrictions apply.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.