Autoclear MailGuard Mail Security Screening System
The Autoclear compact MailGuard X-ray security screening system is designed for the rapid detection of contraband material in small items including purses, electronics, mail, mailbags and parcels. The MailGuard produces very sharp images, making it an extremely useful tool for quality assurance, forensics and nondestructive testing applications. The unit is small enough to fit on a desktop or counter, and is available with an optional cart for mobile use.
Autoclear mail and shipping solutions offer exceptional reliability and detection capacity, for the best in nondestructive mail and parcel inspection systems.
- Extra-fine grain resolution
- Easy to install, operate and maintain
- Low maintenance costs
- Aperture size (W x H): 53.3 x 45.7 x 35.6 cm (21.0 x 18.0 x 14.0 in.)
- Overall dimensions (L x W x H): 59.7 x 57.2 x 77.5 cm (23.5 x 22.5 x 30.5 in.)
- Weight: 159 kg (350 lbs.) uncrated
- Available with additional options to extend functionality such as image archiving, extended roller beds, optical sensor for automatic processing, uninterruptible power supply, network remote management, and more.
- Download Technical specifications - Autoclear MailGuard Mail Screener (PDF)
About Autoclear LLC:
Autoclear is a leading manufacturer of x-ray scanners used in a wide range of security screening applications including airport and seaport cargo inspection, X-ray baggage screening, mail and package screening, and checkpoint and access control screening. Autoclear x-ray scanners are used by law enforcement, military, government, police and corrections officers, courthouses, detention and correctional facilities, and high-value loss prevention specialists in security checkpoints and access control applications.
Limited Sale Item Export restrictions apply.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.