Duffle Bag - Economy Inmate Release Bag
- Lightweight and durable 100g non-woven polypropylene material
- Supportive bottom board makes it easier to load up the large main compartment
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Dual reinforced top handles provide an alternative way to carry the bag
- Open front pocket
- Size: 9" x 17" x 8-1/2"
- Colors: Red, Black, Royal Blue, Navy Blue
- Specs may vary - pictures show a variety of representative options
About Release & Discharge Clothing
Inmate release and discharge clothing (R&D clothing) is used by jails, prisons, detention centers, corrections facilities, and federal correctional institutions for inmates and detainees, as well as for prisoner release and discharge clothing. Discharged inmates and prisoners are typically issued release pants (often denim jeans or fleece sweatpants), a short sleeve shirt, release shoes or sneakers, fleece sweatshirt or seasonal jacket or coat, a belt, and a duffel bag for transporting the released inmate's belongings.
Limited Sale Item For direct sale to institutions.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.