Tampons - Bulk Packed
These economical Feminine Hygiene products are bulk-packed and priced for use by hospitals, emergency and homeless shelters, transitional housing facilities, correctional and detention centers, state and federal prisons, and other institutions. We supply a variety of personal care products for women, including tampons, maxi-pads, sanitary napkins, and pantiliners.
Due to supply chain issues we are currently unable to quote for less than full pallet orders.
- Available in Regular and Super
- Specify your choice:
- Type A - 82211003 Regular Tampon
- Type B - 82211005 Super Tampon
- Cardboard applicator
- 500 per case, bulk packed, weighs 7.0 lbs/case
- Shipped in full pallets of 98 cases per pallet (a partial pallet can be included as part of a larger multi-pallet shipment)
- Made in U.S.A.
Picture is representative only. Contact us for volume discounts and shipping quotes.
A tampon is a menstrual product designed to absorb blood and vaginal secretions by insertion into the vagina during menstruation. Unlike a pad, it is placed internally. Tampons are sometimes referred to as feminine hygiene personal care items.
Limited Sale Item For direct sale to institutions.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.