These long-life institutional mattresses are used in prisons, jails, detention centers, state and federal corrections facilities, behavioral health care and psychiatric hospitals, and homeless shelters. Unlike traditional innerspring mattresses, these foam mattresses contain no metal.
- Features include a 4" deep core made of durable, flame resistant Densified Polyester, covered with a heavy-duty cover that is fluid-resistant, flame-resistant, hypoallergenic, anti-microbial, mildew-resistant, and tear-resistant for durability. Wipe clean.
- Available flat or with built-in bump pillow
- Easily spot most concealed contraband through 'Clear View' ticking - durable semi-clear translucent material with box-pattern scrim for strength (also available in institutional green)
- Picture is representative - color and appearance may vary from item shown.
- Packaged two per box; must buy in sets of two.
||Semi-Clear Foam Mattress - 25" x 75" x 4" - Flat (No Pillow)
||Semi-Clear Foam Mattress - 30" x 75" x 4" - Flat (No Pillow)
||Semi-Clear Foam Mattress - 25" x 75" x 4" - With Internal Bump Pillow
||Semi-Clear Foam Mattress - 30" x 75" x 4" - With Internal Bump Pillow
American Detention Supplies
Anchortex is a leading supplier of correctional and institutional products to prisons, jails, and detention facilities across the U.S.
Institutional Commodity Item
Picture is representative only and may not precisely match delivered product. Specs may vary.