First developed by Safetec in the late 1980s, Red Z Solidifier was used to help prevent infection during the Aids epidemic. Unexpected spills can happen anytime, anywhere – no matter what type of industry. With the use of Red Z, you can reduce the risks from improper spill cleanup, by relying on the solidifying agent to do the hard work for you.
- Helps meet OSHA Compliance 1910.1030 – Bloodborne Pathogens Standard
- Fast-acting and easy-to-use
- Eliminates splashing by solidifying and turning spills into semi-solid (gel) mass
- Deodorizes spills, controls odor
- Cost effective cleanup solution
- Dispose of infectious waste in accordance with all local, state and federal regulations
- Uses: Anywhere there are people, blood and body fluid spills may occur.
- Package: 15 oz. bottles with shaker tops (other options available - see below)
- 12 bottles per case. Must purchase in full case quantities.
Industries at risk from handling unexpected spills include:
- Healthcare: Facilities (acute and long-term care, doctors offices, clinics), Laboratories and Pharmacies
- EMS: First Responders (police, fire, EMT)
- Occupational Health and Safety: Government Facilities (military, schools, colleges), Transportation (airlines, buses, trains), Jan-San (hospitality, restaurants, salons)
- 0.75 oz. Single Use Pouch (41109) (Case Qty. 288 / Case Wt. 15lbs.)
- 2 oz. Single Use Pouch (41120) (Case Qty. 100 / Case Wt. 14lbs.)
- 10 g. Single Use Pouch (41117) (Case Qty. 200 / Case Wt. 7lbs.)
- 21 g. Single Use Pouch (41119) (Case Qty. 100 / Case Wt. 6lbs.)
- 5 oz. Shaker Top Bottle (41101) (Case Qty. 24 / Case Wt. 11lbs.)
- 7.75 oz. Shaker Top Bottle (41099) (Case Qty. 24 / Case Wt. 14lbs.)
- 11 oz. Shaker Top Bottle (41102) (Case Qty. 12 / Case Wt. 11lbs.)
- 15 oz. Shaker Top Bottle (41103) (Case Qty. 12 / Case Wt. 15lbs.) *This item*
- 3.5 lb. Container (41115) (Case Qty. 1 / Case Wt. 4lbs.)
- 17.5 lb. Container (41116) (Case Qty. 1 / Case Wt. 21lbs.)
- 50 lb. Container (41220) (Case Qty. 1 / Case Wt. 55lbs.)
About Safetec of America:
Safetec manufacturers high quality medical, first aid, and infection control supplies used in hospitals, doctor's and dentist's offices, medical clinics, nursing homes and long-term care facilities, emergency medical, transportation systems, correctional institutions, and industrial facilities.