PillowPaws Med Treds Terry Slipper Socks - Mid-Calf
PillowPaws 7133, 7130, 7129, 7128, 7126, 7125, 7124, 7123, 7121
PBE Med-Treds mid-calf length slipper socks help hospitals, nursing homes, and other health care facilties reduce and manage the risk of patient slips and falls with maximum comfort and a secure fit.
- Comfortable socks made of soft, comfortable terrycloth.
- Mid-calf length for extra warmth and comfort.
- Slip-resistant tread on one side (single imprint). [Double imprinting of tread available upon request for maximum slip resistance.]
- The tread is formed by a single imprint printed on the smooth side of the fabric, which allows the ink to puff and create a full, robust tread design. By printing on the smooth side, the ink is not "lost" in the terry loops - enhancing safety and comfort.
- Can be imprinted with custom logo or design on tread and cuff (call for assistance and quote)
- Features the Kumfort Cuff - this comfortable cuff design is significantly less restrictive, which reduces the instance of brusing and decreased blood flow around the sock closure.
- Machine washable and latex free.
- Available in 2 sizes: Child (8-4.5) and Adult (one size fits most).
- Packed 48 pairs per case.
- Available in a variety of sock colors and ink colors.
About Pillow Paws:
Pillow Paws slipper socks are made by Principle Business Enterprises. PBE provides slip-resistant socks and footwear solutions that help hospitals, nursing homes, and other health care facilities reduce and manage the risk of patient slips and falls. All Pillow Paws brand terry socks are made from 100% recycled fibers and in an environmentally responsible manufacturing process. The quality and comfort of Pillow-Paws Terries Slipper Socks makes them the most wearable patient footwear in the healthcare industry. PBE Pillow Paws provide footwear solutions that help manage fall risk and should be part of your health care facility's fall prevention program.
American Detention Supplies
Anchortex is a leading supplier of correctional and institutional products to prisons, jails, and detention facilities across the U.S.
Toe Type: Soft Toe (Non-Safety)
Unit of Measure: Case of 48