Propper F3313 4PV Four Panel Vest
The 4PV (Four Panel Vest) is the latest innovation in armored protection. Four independent panels articulate to provide unparalleled mobility and protection. This easy to size platform provides a fully modular, highly adaptable and comfortable system that users want to wear.
- Four panel vest for complete modular coverage
- Internal ballistic suspension system
- Independent side panel suspension
- Modular side panels can be replaced with larger/smaller panels if individual sizing changes
- Slim design
- Reinforced, highly durable strapping to prevent sagging and rolling
- Moisture wicking antimicrobial fabric
- External plate pocket with included soft trauma pack
- Vest must be individually sized
- Available as carrier only or carrier with your choice of ballistic or spike panel armor
About Propper International:
Propper is one of the largest manufacturers of tactical military uniforms and duty apparel in the United States, serving the needs of U.S. military, law enforcement and public safety operators, including Police, Fire, EMS/EMT, Paramedics, Wildland Firefighters, and other first responders. Propper military, law enforcement and tactical uniforms, apparel and gear are cut and sewn in 9001-2008 ISO-Certified production facilities in Haiti and Dominican Republic, as well as in Propper's Berry-Compliant production facility in Puerto Rico.