GH Armor TRC.M Tactical Response Carrier with MOLLE webbing
The GH Armor Tactical Response Carrier with MOLLE webbing, like all GH Armor external carriers, accepts all GH Armor concealable panels, allowing you to select whatever ballistic panel fits your requirements.
- External tactical carrier with MOLLE webbing
- Also available with laser-cut webbing - order model GH-TRC.L
- Durable 500 and 1000 denier Cordura nylon outer materials
- Front and rear top-loading plate pockets accept 5"x7", 5"x8", 7"x9", 8"x10", and 10"x12" special threat and hard armor plates (size restrictions apply)
- Overlapping shoulder and back-to-front side closures offer up to 3" of adjustment using durable high-profile hook-and-loop closure
- Front and rear ID 3"x10" loop for ID attachment (IDs sold separately)
- Rear telescoping drag strap for emergency extraction
- Mic tabs at shoulders and center chest
- Internal cummerbund for secure fit
- Easy and secure body-side panel access
- Ballistic suspension for proper panel alignment prevents sagging and curling
- Available colors: Black, Dark Navy, Royal Blue, Ranger Green, OD Green, Coyote, Red
- Made to Order - non-cancelable and non-returnable
- If you are replacing a GH carrier and will use GH concealable panels, provide the serial number of your existing vest to assure proper fit and compatibility
- If you you will use non-GH armor, provide brand name and panel dimensions to assure proper fit and compatibility
- Body armor panels sold separately
- Government orders welcome (authorized individuals - please provide copy of law enforcement or security ID)
About GH Armor Systems Inc.
GH Armor Systems, formerly Gator Hawk Armor, is a leading manufacturer of high performance soft and hard body armor for law enforcement and military. GH Armor is renowned for its soft and hard body armor, tactical plate carriers, corrections body armor, ballistic protective vests, corrections stab protective vests, blast blankets, NIJ 06 ballistics packages, ballistic helmets, rifle and trauma plates, riot helmets and riot shields, active shooter kits, and other threat protection items designed to offer superior protection against a variety of threats from bullets and spiked weapons.
About sizing, fit, and comfort: all GH Armor vest models are available in male and non-structured female designs, with structured female designs also available in some armor vest models. Since an improper fit is the primary cause of uncomfortable armor, GH Armor is proud to maintain a first-time fit rate of over 98%, plus a 60-Day Fit Guarantee for all custom-sized vests (this does not apply to vests ordered in stock sizes.
Limited Sale Item Not available for personal sale.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.