Moduform 450-11 Secure Seclusion Bed with Restraint Rings
Operating a safe behavioral health institution requires high quality behavioral health furniture and equipment. The ModuForm Modumaxx restraining seclusion bed is ideal for individuals at risk of self-harm under controlled circumstances in therapeutic environments. Moduform pressure molds a two part, high resiliency flexible foam that bonds to the interior skin of our seclusion bed while it cures. No frames, no springs, no hard edges. This offers greater comfort, fluid and puncture resistance and the ability to clean with steam, mild detergents and bleach-based cleaners, aiding in the control of blood borne pathogens.
- High-impact, abuse resistant black plinth base with full perimeter gasket to prevent fluid access
- Rotationally molded vinyl is pick, puncture and scratch resistant
- Seamless design repels fluids and is easily cleaned
- Flexible foam bonds to the interior wall making it very durable
- Grade 7 Vinyl skin is 200 mil thick, seamless and leather textured for comfort
- Cal 133 standard
- All molded products clean easily with a damp cloth and mild detergent
- Steam cleaning does not harm the product
- 10 restraint rings per bed, 5 on each side, for use with restraint straps. Rings are zinc plated steel held in place by continuous woven polypropylene webbing. (Also available without rings - order Moduform #450-10)
- Optional Floor Anchoring Kit:
- Order p/n 450-AN-KIT1; example type shown in closeup picture
- Kit includes set of 4 anchors, lock not included
- For units that will be anchored to the floor, indicate on order the type of floor construction so that appropriate anchors will be supplied.
- Seating can be sanitized with bleach-based cleaners and heavy strength disinfectants to aid in the control of infections and blood borne pathogens
- Heavy and bulky - difficult for patients to move or throw
- Available colors: #403 Huckleberry, #426 Slate Blue, #704 Cocoa, #740 Fieldstone, #845 Flannel Grey, #901 Black
Moduform provides the highest quality dorm room furniture, library furniture, behavioral health furniture, military and gsa furniture and more. Moduform furniture combines high value, ruggedness and reliability. Whether you are a government agency, a business, or a college looking for residence hall furniture, Moduform offers its extensive experience manufacturing high use furniture for heavy use applications. Moduform delivers furniture to universities, jails, libraries, colleges, military bases, hospitals, libraries and detention centers all over the US that meets the exact style and functional characteristics that each facility demands, making sure that our customers get the very best quality intensive use furniture to make your decor look as good as it works.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.