Duffle Bag - Inmate Release Bag
- Made of 210D Polyester
- Zippered main compartment and side open pocket
- Nylon carry handles and adjustable Nylon shoulder strap
- Hand wash recommended, Machine wash on delicate cycle only
- Recommended weight tolerance: 11 lbs
- Product Size: 18" w x 10" dia.
- Colors: Red, Black, Reflex Blue
- Specs may vary - pictures show a variety of representative options
About Release & Discharge Clothing
Inmate release and discharge clothing (R&D clothing) is used by jails, prisons, detention centers, corrections facilities, and federal correctional institutions for inmates and detainees, as well as for prisoner release and discharge clothing. Discharged inmates and prisoners are typically issued release pants (often denim jeans or fleece sweatpants), a short sleeve shirt, release shoes or sneakers, fleece sweatshirt or seasonal jacket or coat, a belt, and a duffel bag for transporting the released inmate's belongings.
Limited Sale Item For direct sale to institutions.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.