Cortech Lockable Master Box - Inmate Property Storage
The Cortech Master Box is the ultimate property storage box for safety and inmate control. The Box is designed to work with our standard Barracuda Boxes, while having an integral combination dial lock with a key override. Each Master Box comes with its own unique, preset combination. The key override feature will allow any guards or officers access to the boxes when needed. The integral locking system provides facilities with a lockable box, without the dangers of using padlocks. The Master Box comes in three sizes, 1.5 cu ft., 2.0 cu ft., and 3.0 cu ft. The Boxes are able to be both stacked and nested, and pass the Cal 133 Flame Retardant Tests. Each Box is individually numbered for effective inmate ID and property control.
- "Stack and Nest" Design - The "Stack" feature allows the user to stack property boxes with or without a lid without crushing the contents of the Master Box. The "Nest" feature allows the user to nest empty property boxes inside one another by simply turning the empty box 180 degrees. The nest feature saves cost on freight and saves valuable space in facilities.
- Each Master Box is individually numbered for effective inmate ID and property control.
- Durable, one piece, injection molded design for increased strength.
- Radius design (rounded edges and corners) for maximum impact dispersion and resistance.
- Vertical radiused structural columns for maximum strength and impact resistance.
- Constructed with high impact "no break" polypropylene.
- Flame Retardant.
- Locking hasp on both sides of the box allow the lid to be installed in either direction and still be matched with a locking hole.
- Stacks with most other commercially available boxes with the lid on, and many boxes with the lid off.
- The Master Box and Lid are available in custom colors. Call for details.
- Manufactured to ISO Quality Standards.
- Available in 3 sizes:
- 3825M - Standard Masterbox,1.5 cu. ft. capacity, 17.5"x23"x8.5"
- 7268M - Large Masterbox, 2.0 cu. ft. capacity, 17.5"x23"x11.5"
- 8568M - X-Large Masterbox, 3.0 cu. ft. capacity, 18"x28.25"x12.5"
- The Master Box and Lid (sold separately) each carry a 10 year warranty
About Cortech USA by Correctional Technologies:
Cortech USA (Correctional Technologies) manufactures products that are exceptionally durable, designed for use in compassionate and normative behavioral healthcare, corrections, law enforcement, heavy use commercial and industrial environments, parks and recreation, schools, universities, hospitals, emergency and homeless shelters, and other institutions and facilities where safety and durability matter. Cortech products are ideal for extreme use and intensive use environments.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.