Cortech Barracuda Inmate Property Storage Box Lid
The Cortech Barracuda Box is the toughest property storage box available. The Box has a one piece injection molded design to add strength and durability. The boxes can both stack or nest inside one another. The Barracuda Box has the ability to be locked for added privacy or safety concerns. Each Box is also individually numbered for effective inmate ID and property control. The boxes come in two sizes, 1.5 and 2.0 cu. ft. The Barracuda Box is designed for Correctional Facilities, Behavioral and Mental Health Facilities, Schools and Universities, Residential Institutions, Public Safety Facilities and any intense use application.
The Barracuda Box, The Toughest Inmate Property Storage Box, is specifically designed to exceed all requirements of an inmate property storage box. The Barracuda Box is stronger, lighter and more functional than other inmate property storage boxes.
- Molded in handles for easy opening and closing.
- Each Barracuda Box Lid is individually numbered for effective inmate ID and property control.
- Lid available in 2 sizes:
- Cortech 9689P lid fits both 3825P Standard size Barracude Box (1.5 cu. ft.) and 7268P Large Barracuda Box (2.0 cu. ft. capacity).
- Cortech 8289P lid fits 8568P Extra Large size Barracude Box (3.0 cu. ft.).
- Locking hasp hole placement prevents tampering or the introduction of liquids into the Barracuda Box storage area.
- Lid slides open on the short side of the box, allowing access to more of the contents without removing the lid.
- Constructed with high impact "no break" polypropylene.
- Flame Retardant.
- Full perimeter stacking groove for secure stacking of other Barracuda boxes.
- Lid has full engagement edges on three sides to prevent prying or unauthorized entry when locked.
- Manufactured to ISO Quality Standards.
|9689||Barracuda Box Lid universal (fits 1.5 and 2.0 cu. ft. boxes)|
|8289P||Barracuda Box Lid for 3.0 cu. ft.|
About Cortech USA by Correctional Technologies:
Cortech USA (Correctional Technologies) manufactures products that are exceptionally durable, designed for use in compassionate and normative behavioral healthcare, corrections, law enforcement, heavy use commercial and industrial environments, parks and recreation, schools, universities, hospitals, emergency and homeless shelters, and other institutions and facilities where safety and durability matter. Cortech products are ideal for extreme use and intensive use environments.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.