Wiley X Climate Control WX Tide Tactical Sunglasses
WileyX Climate Control Series precision safety eyewear takes on whatever is thrown at you - WileyX's patented removable soft foam Facial Cavity Seals blow wind, dust, debris, and peripheral light. Available in your choice of regular, polarized, or L.A. light adjusting lenses.
Your choice of lens and frame packages:
- Wiley-X WX Tide CCTID01 - Grey lens | Matte Black frame
- Wiley-X WX Tide CCTID04 - Polarized Venice Gold Mirror lens | Matte Hickory Brown frame
- Wiley-X WX Tide CCTID09 - Polarized Blue Mirror lens |Matte Black Frame
- Virtually unbreakable triloid nylon with memory flex
- Symmetrically vented facial seal allows cool air to enter naturally
- Neoprene temple socks provide stability and comfort
- Frame size 67/18/125 - fits head sizes M-L
- Shatterproof Selenite Polycarbonate Lenses that Meet ANSI Z87.1-2010 High Velocity and High Mass Impact Standards as well as US Federal OSHA 1910.133(b)(1)(1) Standards
- 100 percent UVA/UVB Protection with Distortion-Free Clarity
- T-Shell Lens Coating Resists Scratching in Extreme Environments
- Removable Facial Cavity Seal Protects Eyes from Fine Dust, Pollen, Irritants as well as Peripheral Light
- Smoke Grey Lens Provides Max Glare Reduction with No Color Distortion: Light Transmission 15%
- Rx Ready
Includes the following:
- Removable foam Facial Cavity Seal (855G)
- Medium Black Zippered Case (DN121R)
- T-Peg Elastic Strap (EH409-4)
- Leash Cord (EH-492-1)
- Cleaning Cloth (A425)
Meets and exceeds ANSI Z87.1 high velocity impact safety and optical standards.
About Wiley X, Inc.
Since 1987, Wiley X has become a world leader in the research, development and marketing of protective eyewear, including milspec goggles and sunglasses, and tactical gloves for the military, law enforcement, public safety and civilian markets.