REX DCS/CF – Multi-Purpose Extraction Stretcher for Correctional Facilities
The REX DCS/CF is a multi-functional mobile restraint device and extraction stretcher optimized for humane prisoner and patient treatment in correctional and detention facilities. Its tri-fold design allows it to store virtually anywhere yet deploys in under 30 seconds. Once a patient is on-board, a single staff member can easily move any size patient to anywhere in the facility,or evacuate the patient from the building in the event of fire or other emergency. Its medically-based design adjusts to multiple position to accommodate various patient health conditions. Ideal for infirmary use, man-down incidents or cell extraction operations where restraint and transport is required. The stair-descent capability allows for multi-level facilities to move inmates safely to ground levels and the parking brake feature ensures Rex cannot be moved by the restrained individual using body shifts. Highly maneuverable over virtually any type of terrain, the Rex is a true force-multiplier by freeing up other staff that otherwise would be tasked to assist in patient movement.
- Rugged T6 Aerospace lightweight aluminum frame.
- Airless all-terrain tires.
- Weighs less than 50 lbs but has a 400 lb load capacity.
- 75”x18” fully assembled, 25”x18” folded.
- DCS Descent Control System - easy to use hand brake feature provides controlled descent down steep terrain or stairways.
- Tri-fold panel system for quick assembly and compact storage.
- Converts to backboard, mobile stretcher or patient treatment cot.
- Black polypropylene patient restraint straps, set of 3 (standard to all Rex models).
- Features unique to the REX model for Correctional Facilities:
- Ankle and wrist restraints: industry-proven Humane Restraint ankle and wrist cuffs are simple to operate and are easily secured to the Rex frame.
- Chest, Waist and Leg restraints: pre-installed quick-release polypropylene patient restraint straps ensure full-body restriction in both incline and recline positions.
- Standard colors: Blue, Black, Red, Yellow
- Durable carry case.
- 1 yr. warranty.
- Made in the USA
Download a 2 page brochure with product information on the Rex for Corrections and Detention Facilities
About Rapid Extraction LLC
Rapid Extraction / RexEMS is the exclusive manufacturer of The Rex Mobile Stretchers, multi-functional, collapsible, all-terrain stretchers designed to move the injured over varied terrain and conditions, faster and easier than ever before.