Autoclear 7555DVS 160kV Multi-Energy X-Ray Scanner Inspection System
Built to handle the toughest throughput demands, the high-capacity Autoclear 7555DVS X-ray scanner is ideal for screening mid-size parcels, cargo, luggage and more. This heavy-duty direct transmission system delivers best-in-class speed and reliability when screening for explosives, weapons, drugs and other contraband. Multi-energy color material marking and stripping gives operators the edge when inspecting the most cluttered and densely packed objects.
- Dual-energy scanner provides color material identification with organic and inorganic stripping with over 2 million color tones
- 160kV rated to penetrate 28 to 29 mm (1.10" to 1.41") steel
- TSA Qualified for air cargo screening
- Patented guided conveyor belt never needs adjusting and can pull up to 150 kg (331 lbs) at up to 24 cm (9.4 in) per second, with higher-capacity belts as available options.
- Tunnel size: 75 x 55 cm (29.6" x 21.7") (W x H)
- Available with additional options to extend functionality such as image archiving, extended roller beds, optical sensor for automatic processing, uninterruptible power supply, network remote management, and more
- Specs subject to change, spec sheet available upon request
About Autoclear LLC:
Autoclear is a leading manufacturer of x-ray scanners used in a wide range of security screening applications including airport and seaport cargo inspection, X-ray baggage screening, mail and package screening, and checkpoint and access control screening. Autoclear x-ray scanners are used by law enforcement, military, government, police and corrections officers, courthouses, detention and correctional facilities, and high-value loss prevention specialists in security checkpoints and access control applications.
Limited Sale Item Export restrictions apply.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.