Disposable Scrub Shirts for Inmate Transfer - Dark Blue
These disposable scrubs are designed to be used in medical and dental offices, but they are ideal for all kinds of industrial and safety applications. Great for use by inmates in corrections facilities and detention centers as inexpensive prisoner transport clothing.
- Disposable scrub pants made of durable spunbound polypropylene, a lightweight non-woven material offering splash protection from non-hazardous liquids and dry particulates
- Short sleeves
- Two pockets (one top left, one bottom right)
- Can be worn with matching disposable scrub pants (sold separately)
- Color: Dark Blue for moderate coverage
- Available in sizes S to 2XL
- Packed 10 per bag, 5 bags per case, total 50 per case
About Inmate Transfer Clothing:
Inmate or prisoner transport is the transportation of prisoners or detainees by law enforcement agencies and their agents or officers to/from jails, prisons, detention centers, corrections facilities or other local, state, or federal corrections or law enforcement institutions, sometimes from one jurisdiction to another. Prisoner transfer clothing or inmate transport clothes are usually inexpensive disposable shirts, pants, or coveralls. Inmate transport footwear is often canvas shoes, sneakers, or slippers, although leather inmate boots or shoes may used. The inmates being transferred are usually restrained with handcuffs and sometimes with leg irons as well.
Limited Sale Item For direct sale to institutions.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.