Norix Max-Master 6 Seat Rectangle Table
Engineered for superior strength and durability, Norix Max-Master tables are particularly well suited for dining halls and dayrooms where reliable performance is a must. Whether bolted to the floor or freestanding on adjustable glides, the distinctive individual seat/leg design of the Max-Master tables provides superior stability than traditional pedestal tables. Compression molded composite seats, premium table top and unique steel leg design deliver an exceptional table for continuous daily use in challenging environments. The unique leg design is the key to the form and function of this high-performance fixed seating.
- Your choice of Laminate top in a variety of colors with Molded Edge or Stainless Steel top with Self Edge
- Specify bolt-down or free-standing options:
- Bolt down (hardware included)
- Tamper-resistant leg glides (cannot be added later if bolt-down option is ordered)
- Clear PVC leg protectors (3" diameter x 6" high) may be used with either bolt-down or glide option. Must be specified on order
- Ships K.D. (knocked down) to save shipping cost
- ADA option: all Max-Master table configurations are available in an ADA version with legs configured to accommodate wheelchair access. Designed to be used
only with bolt-down option. No extra charge. Contact us for complete details
- Standard hardware included: Torx tamper-resistant screws, precoated with Dri-Loc sealant
|Top Size||Edge Style||Edge Color||Top Color||Base Type||Seat Color||Leg Color||Weight||Options|
|30"x72" Round||Molded Edge||Black||Titanium Evolve||3" leg||Canyon, Wild Berry, Meadow, Mojave, Pine Cone, River Rock, Lagoon, Sea Spray, Raven, Stainless Steel*||Black or Metallic Silver||280 lb||Bolt Down, Leg Glides, Clear Leg Protector|
|Wild Cherry||Wild Cherry|
|Kensington Maple||Kensington Maple|
|Asian Sun||Asian Sun|
|Montana Walnut||Montana Walnut|
|Black or Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel (S03)|
About Norix Furniture:
Norix Group specializes in providing high quality, intensive-use institutional furniture designed specifically for behavioral health care facilities, hospitals, jails, prisons, detention centers, and other challenging markets. Norix humanizes behavioral and correctional facilities, while building extreme durability and security into each piece of institutional furniture so it stands up to correctional grade use. Norix furniture is as tough as your prison or detention grade environment, yet safe for trustees and staff. Anchortex supplies the complete line of Norix furniture for patient rooms, classrooms, inmate cells, day rooms, lobbies, intake areas, chapels, dining halls, outdoor/recreation, contact visitation and video-visitation areas, as well as public safety furniture for police and fire stations that looks good and stands up to hard use. Norix meets or exceeds testing requirements for intensive-use institutional and detention grade furniture, and the everyday test of use at healthcare and detention institutions by people who don't necessarily have the best interests of the institutional furniture in mind.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.