Moduform 5000-96E Modumaxx Multipurpose Cluster Table - Rectangle, 8 Seats
ModuMaxx Cluster tables by Moduform are designed to be used in heavy-use, high-traffic, critical environments. 3” diameter, powder coated steel legs are through-bolted to the top and seats with tamper resistant hardware. Heavy-duty, adjustable glides or floor mounting kits are available. High pressure laminate or stainless steel with noise reducing core tops to meet your requirement. Whether used for dining, day room, visitation, medical or other purposes, ModuMaxx Cluster tables have been meticulously engineered and designed to be easy to clean, rugged, and durable. Seats are either stainless steel or melamine resin with molded in threaded inserts for added safety and security.
- Top Size: 30″d x 96″w
- Footprint: 61″d x 96″w x 32″ h
- Dimensions: 30″d x 96″w x 32″ h, 258 lbs
- Legs: Heavy Gauge Steel Coated with Black Epoxy for Impact Resistance and Ease of Cleaning
- Seats: Durable Melamine Resin for Long Wear and Low Maintenance. Standard seat color is Grey Melamine
- Cleanability: Commercial Detergents, Steam or Bleach-Based Agents to Aid in Prevention of Bloodborne Pathogens, Viruses and Infections
- Top: Extra Thick High-Pressure Laminate (HPL) with Embedded T-Nuts for Steel-to-Steel Connection to Steel Leg Plates
- Edge Banding: Heavy-Duty and Impact Resistant Extruded Thermoplastic
- Edge Band Fastening: Secured with Center Barbed Spline Air Hammered and Fastened with Embedded Mechanical Fasteners for Safest and Most Durable Edge Available
- Leg Color: Standard Black
- Standard Laminate: White Spektrum
- Common models:
- 5003-96E-M-HPL-MGR-F - Fixed Legs, Solid Laminate Top, Bullnose Edge
- 5003-96E-M-HPL-MGR-G - Legs w/Glides, Solid Laminate Top, Bullnose Edge
- Available options (additional charges apply):
- Stainless Steel seats
- Steel Floor Mounting Plate
- Molded & Fused Resin Edge
- Tables ship knocked-down, ready for assembly on site
Moduform provides the highest quality dorm room furniture, library furniture, behavioral health furniture, military and gsa furniture and more. Moduform furniture combines high value, ruggedness and reliability. Whether you are a government agency, a business, or a college looking for residence hall furniture, Moduform offers its extensive experience manufacturing high use furniture for heavy use applications. Moduform delivers furniture to universities, jails, libraries, colleges, military bases, hospitals, libraries and detention centers all over the US that meets the exact style and functional characteristics that each facility demands, making sure that our customers get the very best quality intensive use furniture to make your decor look as good as it works.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.