Moduform 5000-250 / 5000-251 ModuMaxx Waiting Room Chair
The ModuMaxx 5000-250 or ModuMaxx 5000-251 is a rotationally molded plastic one-piece lounge chair engineered for institutional challenges and suitable for any commercial application, including lounges and waiting room areas. The extra wide seat provides more space than traditional side chairs. Arms add support to help with sitting or standing while providing comfort and safety. Cleaning is easy, as steam, a damp cloth or bleach-based disinfectants can be used to aid in the control of bacteria and other pathogens. The ModuMaxx lounge chair is easy to move around, gang together or add weight. These are perfect for use in waiting rooms at correctional facilities, libraries, residence halls, military buildings, and health care establishments, as well as in lounge or study areas.
- ModuMaxx lounge is molded with specially formulated high-impact, rigid, fire retardant Polyethylene
- U.V. stabilizers are added to prevent fading
- Lounge is sealed and seamless making it safe, easy to clean, pick and puncture proof
- Polyethylene is fully pigmented material which conceals and scuffs or scratches
- Seamless plastic can be cleaned with mild detergents, steam and can be sanitized with bleach-based agents
- Chair is one-piece molded and rigid plastic
- Two versions:
- #5000-250 - standalone chair
- #5000-251 - gangable/tandem ready version with embedded inserts for ganging together multiple chairs
- Optional Ganging Hardware Kit #50-H-251 for use with 5000-251 (sold separately)
- Optional Floor Anchoring Kit #50-H-FIXED (sold separately)
- Individual units can be sand ballasted if needed for added weight
- No seams, springs, or other components that can break down or become detached
- Arms allow for support to assist with standing or sitting along with added safety
- Meets Cal TB 133
- Available colors: #426 Slate Blue, #318 Burgundy, #901 Black
- Dimensions: 29.5" D x 29" W x 29" H, 39 lbs
Moduform provides the highest quality dorm room furniture, library furniture, behavioral health furniture, military and gsa furniture and more. Moduform furniture combines high value, ruggedness and reliability. Whether you are a government agency, a business, or a college looking for residence hall furniture, Moduform offers its extensive experience manufacturing high use furniture for heavy use applications. Moduform delivers furniture to universities, jails, libraries, colleges, military bases, hospitals, libraries and detention centers all over the US that meets the exact style and functional characteristics that each facility demands, making sure that our customers get the very best quality intensive use furniture to make your d cor look as good as it works.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.