Cortech 7604 Endurance 2 Shelf Wall Mounted Shelf
The Cortech Endurance Wall Shelf, like the rest of Cortech's Endurance Series Furniture line, is ideal for continuous use in extreme environments, including compassionate and normative Behavioral Health Care Facilities, Residential Treatment Centers and Facilities, Hospital Psychiatric Units, Correctional Institutions, Mental Health Treatment Centers and other medical and public safety facilities that require the ultimate combination of durability and functional design.
Cortech's Endurance Wall Shelf has a one piece rotationally molded design for increased strength and durability. The Wall Shelf has no wood or steel components and will also pass the Cal 133 Burn Test. The Endurance Series is capable of fully furnishing bedrooms for intense use facilities. The Endurance Wall Shelf is ideal for use as behavioral health furniture, correctional facility furniture, detention furniture, and mental health furniture. The Endurance Furniture Series is also a perfect fit for residential institutions, public safety facilities and any intense or high abuse applications such as drug and alcohol rehabilitation centers and addiction treatment centers.
The Cortech 7604 Endurance Wall Shelf features:
- 10 Year Warranty.
- Constructed of high impact no break polyethylene in a durable, one piece, rotationally molded design for increased strength.
- Can be bolted to the wall via concealed pilot holes with hardware of your choice.
- Manufactured to ISO Quality Standards in the USA.
- Stain resistant.
- Easy to clean and maintain - can be wiped, mopped, or even hosed down.
- Flame Retardant (passes Cal 133) - test reports available upon request.
- Available in a variety of colors: 7604BK Black, 7604BG Blue Gray, 7604BN Brown, 7604GN Green, Sand, and 7604SB Slate Blue; custom colors also available upon request.
- Made in the USA.
About Cortech USA:
Cortech USA (Correctional Technologies) manufactures products that are exceptionally durable, designed for use in compassionate and normative behavioral healthcare, corrections, law enforcement, heavy use commercial and industrial environments, parks and recreation, schools, universities, hospitals, emergency and homeless shelters, and other institutions and facilities where safety and durability matter. Cortech products are ideal for extreme use and intensive use environments.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.