Moduform 3000 ModuSeat Beam Seating with Arms Throughout
Moduform ModuSeats are completely modular, abuse-resistant seating engineered for public seating in critical areas. Available with black, epoxy powder coated steel tubing base with 200 mil thick seamless vinyl cushions. Units are safe, secure, durable and will withstand the daily demands required in high-traffic environments.
- Beam: 2″ Diameter Powder Coated Heavy Gauge Steel for Resilience and Cleanability
- Seat: Rotationally Molded, One-Piece Textured Vinyl
- Arms throughout: intervening arms between seats and on ends
- Vinyl: 200 Mils Thick, Non-Porous, Impact, Puncture, Pick and Fluid Resistant
- Cleanability: Commercial Detergents, Steam or Bleach-Based Agents to Aid in Prevention of Bloodborne Pathogens, Viruses and Infections
- Cushion Core: Ultra High Density, Flexible and Pliable Polyurethane for Comfort
- Cushion Structure: Fully Concealed Tubular Steel Frame for Enhanced Durability
- Assembly: Cushions Bolt to Beam and all Steel Components Attach with Steel-to-Steel Construction using Tamper Resistant Hardware
- Cushions are Removable & Replaceable
- Fire Retardant & Self-Extinguishing for Safety
- Available with Heady Duty Adjustable Glides or Steel Floor Mounting Plates
- 3000-2001-F - Fixed, 2 seats, 3 arms, dimensions 22"d x 43.5"w x 31.5"h, weight 101 lbs
- 3000-2001-G - Glides, 2 seats, 4 arms, dimensions 22"d x 43.5"w x 31.5"h, weight 101 lbs
- 3000-2400-F - Fixed, 3 seats, 4 arms, dimensions 22"d x 64.25"w x 31.5"h, weight 134 lbs
- 3000-2400-G - Glides, 3 seats, 4 arms, dimensions 22"d x 64.25"w x 31.5"h, weight 134 lbs
- 3000-2402-F - Fixed, 4 seats, 5 arms, dimensions 22"d x 85"w x 31.5"h, weight 191 lbs
- 3000-2402-G - Glides, 4 seats, 5 arms, dimensions 22"d x 85"w x 31.5"h, weight 191 lbs
- Beam Color: Black Powder Coat
- Available as 2-place, 3-place and 4-place beams
- Available option: add Spanner Table in Place of Seat. Table Top is HPL with Secure, Impact-Resistant and Extruded Bumper Edge
- Cushion Colors: Available in Standard ModuForm Molded Vinyl Color Palette
- Available colors: Sky, Plum, Leaf, Splash, Burgundy, Huckleberry, Cobalt, Slate Blue, Emerald, Olive, Terracotta, Cocoa, Fieldstone, Flannel Grey, Black
About Moduform Moduseat Beam Seating Collection
ModuSeat offers a highly durable and abuse resistant flexible seating solution when you need to maximize seat places in demanding settings. Featuring ModuForm’s rugged rotationally molded vinyl, each seat place is 10X thicker than traditional fabrics and coated materials.
ModuSeat is flame retardant, puncture resistant, fluid proof and will withstand the abusive nature typical of intensive use facilities.
ModuSeat’s core is fabricated using a specially designed tubular steel frame and fully concealing it within our specially formulated, unique, flexible and high-density polyurethane foam. We spray our foam mixture into the seat cavity allowing it to expand and form into the cushion shape while fully capturing the frame while at the same time bonding to the inner walls of the cushion. This process provides a soft and comfortable cushion that securely bolts to the beam providing for the most safe, durable and long lasting construction available.
The steel beam is fastened together with tamper-resistant hardware, can be securely mounted to the floor and comes in various sizes. The powder coated steel components will withstand the bumps and abuse that is typical in critical spaces.
Disinfect with steam, bleach-based cleaners and other commercial detergents to aid in the control of infections, viruses and bloodborne pathogens.
Available in 2, 3 or 4 place beams, with and without spanner tables, nothing can compare to the comfort, safety and security of the ModuSeat beam offering.
Moduform provides the highest quality dorm room furniture, library furniture, behavioral health furniture, military and gsa furniture and more. Moduform furniture combines high value, ruggedness and reliability. Whether you are a government agency, a business, or a college looking for residence hall furniture, Moduform offers its extensive experience manufacturing high use furniture for heavy use applications. Moduform delivers furniture to universities, jails, libraries, colleges, military bases, hospitals, libraries and detention centers all over the US that meets the exact style and functional characteristics that each facility demands, making sure that our customers get the very best quality intensive use furniture to make your decor look as good as it works.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.