Duramax GDB-100 Duraguard Bed with Side Bars and Curved Top
Designed and manufactured for use in psychiatric hospitals, mental healthcare facilities and similar institutional environments, when restraining a person for his or her own safety and that of others is the best alternative.
- One-piece molded fiberglass.
- Enclosed on all sides.
- The top is curved for added comfort to the patient.
- Textured surface finish.
- Can be permanently attached to the floor using bolts through holes in the recessed base (hardware not included).
- Side bars recessed into the sides near the base allow patient restraints to be attached if necessary. A diameter steel rod is fitted into the recessed base on both sides of the bed, and anchored every 10 .
- Available options (sold separately):
- Patient restraints (shown in photo).
- Can be used with a foam mattress.
- Casters for easier movement.
- Standard color is Regimental Blue.
- Custom Made To Order (orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable).
- Dimensions and weight: 16 Height, 30 Wide, 75 long, 100 lbs.
Not all styles are suitable to all applications for safety reasons - if you are not sure of suitability please ask us!
About Duramax institutional beds:
The Duramax series of instititional furniture includes more than ten different fiberglass bed designs for use in mental health, dormitory and correctional facilities, including prisons and detention centers. Duramax manufactures wall mounted beds, free standing beds with legs, free standing beds with enclosed sides, wall mounted and free standing bunk beds, stacking cots and beds with anchor points for restraints, and platform beds. All of these are molded fiberglass products, designed and manufactured for these specific institutional environments.
Non Returnable MTO - this item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.